Sunday, June 24, 2012

Enjoying summer break


 Deez ready to go swimming at the lake!

 Rohnin all about chilling!

 and eating daddy's special made chocolate chip pancakes!

 Haven hanging at Grandma and Grandpa's!!!!  Beautiful summer day!

 Ordering her food.....her first real restaurant....

 This is not my B (pacifier).....

 Exhausted after our first ever yard sale!

 Rohnin helping to clean the patio....


 Rohnin helping to destroy the patio...

 My beautiful Roo.....I love when she wears this blue -- her eyes glow!

 Daddy's home grown squash.....and these are the small ones!

 Haven enjoying her purse and 20 bucks from Aunt Candy

 Rohnin and Grandpa at the hospital to check out her new brother...

 Grandma Sing spending some "stolen" time with Weston....she has to sneak in between diapers because Grandpa loves to hold him

 Sisters......

 What can she possibly be thinking...

 Weston doing what he does best....sleep!

 Does not like diaper changes.....definitely has his daddy's legs!

 What's up everyone!  Mom asked the doctor about me starting to wear 3T clothing and I'm only one....he said he guesses my height will be close to 6 feet....so I'll be looking down at mommy some day!

 Just being a goofball.....thinking of ways to drive my sister crazy!

 Got caught doing something!

 Haven dressed up but not sure where we're going....as long as she has her purse and money the stores better watch out!

 Rohnin sweetly asking Haven if she can have her water bottle to throw across the patio and then run away laughing.


 Packed in....we couldn't get any tighter!

Haven loving her brother.....she is an amazing big sister.



3 comments:

  1. Dear Misty,

    Thanks for posting the wonderful pics. I enjoyed each one of them.

    Please tell Haven and Rohnin that I said Hi and give them and Weston big hugs from me.

    Continuing to keep Haven and family in prayer.

    With prayers & best wishes,

    Wylene

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful pictures of a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...