Saturday, June 2, 2012

Cool stuff in the desert

We love exploring the desert and some days we just drive and drive to find something cool.....Here are a few photos Haven has taken during some drives....

 One of our favorite cacti plants.  Beautiful pink flowers


 Random goats on the dirt road in to town.

 Another prickly white flower of the desert

 Bones....
 We're not sure what skeletal remains these are...but it was a super cool find.

 Such a beautiful view and I love how the house is so hidden that you aren't missing any of the land.

My favorite plant....just recently found out it was called an Ocotillo plant.  Now I know what to buy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...