Saturday, June 2, 2012

Haven working on......

practicing with a compound bow.  We were able to get a super deal...with this economy there is one thing you can take advantage of - people getting rid of toys.  So we found an excellent condition compound bow - perfect for her size.  Looks and feels like it wasn't even used.  We added some Hello Kitty gripping tape to it to spice it up.


Check her out...she practiced a few times then bam....she had it down.

 Here she is prepping the bow to shoot the hay bales...of course we have to close the course due to the animal running freely!!!  DEEZ!!!!!


Alright.....now we're ready!!!

She has done amazing at working on her skillz.....I can't believe how fast she picked it up.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...