Friday, April 6, 2012

Photos of the Week

HUGE THANK YOU TO GRANDMA AND GRANDPA FOR WATCHING OUR GIRLS ALL WEEK!  I wouldn't have made it through the critical recovery period....1 week down and 5 to go before I'm officially released.  PS:  Only 11 weeks left before the boy is born!!!

Here are a few fun photos of the week - if you are on my FB you've probably seen enough of these!

 Rohnin hanging at Gma and Gpa for my bday!

 Haven working on her Easter eggs with Grandma

 Almost finished....

 Rohnin leaves her mark on a poor defenseless egg....

 Becoming daddy's girl....

 Hanging with Grandma at the park

 She looks like she's up to no good

 More park time

 Mmmmm....toys....

 Happy baby girl....

Hair bow party at the neighbors....


Thank you so much again for all your help the past week and a half.....











1 comment:

  1. Mist, cannot believe you only have 11 weeks to go. the time is going so fast for me, I know it is not for you and know you are looking forward to bringing baby boy home. Thinking of you always and remembering our good times together.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...