Sunday, November 8, 2009

Barbie time

So she had so much fun playing barbies at the hospital that I bought her two with some clothes. I believe she stood here for about 2 hours playing. Just constantly changing the clothes on barbie and mix/matching outfits. The only issue is that mom is not good at buying barbies and the "beach" barbie is flat footed so she doesn't fit in the spiked high heels of the normal barbie!

lesson learned.....so now she wants to ask Santa for a bunch of barbie stuff.......I think we just became a girl! sorry daddy...it had to happen!




1 comment:

  1. Dear Misty,

    The photos are so sweet. I'm so glad that Haven had fun playing with Stryder and is showing interest in lots of activities.

    Please tell Haven that I said hello and give her a big hug from me.

    Continuing to pray for Haven and family.

    With caring prayers,

    Wylene

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...