Saturday, October 18, 2008

Dutch Wonderland

Well - this is a few weeks ago but better late than never. Haven has been really sick for the past few weeks. We took her and Stryder to Dutch Wonderland right before the infection kicked in to high gear. Here are a few pictures - click the pictures to make them bigger:

Stryder borrowed Haven bunny ears!

Haven, Mom, Aunt Katie and Stryder on the Turtle Whirl.....one ride and I was done for a while!

Haven on the Frog Leap!

Dad and Haven

Haven and Stryder on the planes

Haven and me on the roller coaster - I didn't think she'd actually ride this! I'm too old for this stuff! :)

Stryder and Katie on the monster trucks

Dad and Haven do the big slide

Grandpa and Haven on the Turtle Whirl! The only ride he rode.

Aunt Katie and Haven on the Turtle Whirl. She made everyone ride this over and over! I could only handle it one time.

THANK YOU TO CASEY CARES FOUNDATION. Haven has never had more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...