Monday, October 6, 2008

A bit behind....

So I'm a bit behind in posts again....it's been a bit nutty around here the past few weeks. With my brother around I didn't sleep or live the normal life. So now that he's been gone a little over a week I've been able to catch up on everything.



Here are some photos of before he left.



We took the kids to Build-A-Bear. Grandpa bought them the bear (skin) and Haven and Dad picked out some clothes for her bear.

Haven getting ready to stuff her bear. Stryder standing by.


Bear is naked and stuffed!

Awww...baby needs a bath. Haven scrubs her down.


Dressing time....this is where they get you! Clothes are about as expensive as my clothes!

Haven's baby is ready to go. Daddy was working on her birth certificate!

Haven's bear's name: Bamboozle Roo.


Stryder made a Turtle....I'm not sure what his name is. I only have cell phone pics from this one.


Haven and I hanging out with the family. Everyone was over for dinner and games.


Stryder and Haven. Haven watches him very close....just incase he tries to do something boyish with her princess toys. Can't have a boy playing with them.


Time for bowling...Grandpa is up. It's very scary when my dad bowls....even on the Wii. He really believes he's in the bowling alley. I was worried someone was going to get a black eye! :)

Haven bowling. She has a very fast ball....probably the fastest of all of us. She hit quite a few strikes and spares. She was on my team!

Daddy picking on Haven......he was trying to tickle her with his whiskers.

Tommy had a funky bowling style with about a 90 degree curve!


Haven up to bowl again!

Final scores.....This was around midnight and my dad decided since he won finally he better scoot home. His score: 255
Me and my baby bro! I can't wait for him to come back home. We had a lot of fun just goofing off.

Baby Stryder - they went to the Renaissance Faire again and this time it was Pirate's Weekend. So Stryder got all duded up and was the best looking pirate. We chose not to take Haven this time as it was raining and we can't chance her getting sick.

2 comments:

  1. Havey I absolutely love your bear; let grandpa bring it to me when he comes to Ohio; just kidding. Stryder did not show his bear but I liked him in his outfit. Uncle Tommy is the same as always crazy; I miss him. I hope your toes are better and the blisters in your mouth. Happy Lauren will be back. C. is very tired and G-Gma is trying to feel better. I would like to go away and have happy times like you do I just cannot seem to get away. Mommy take care of yourself you are needed very much; we miss you also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh! what a wonderful batch of pictures! the Bateman Clan is looking wonderful! Haven is darn lucky to be blessed with a highly skilled Wii-oriented Grandpa and Uncle as far as virtual BOWLING is concerned!!! HAHA!

    and lil Tommy is the spitting image of his daddy in the pic where he is standing next to you and flexing his bicep!

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...