Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Casey Cares Foundation

I want to thank the ladies at Casey Cares Foundation. Please check their site!

They have been working on special places for Haven to visit. Recently Kim called me and asked if Haven would like to go to Dutch Wonderland in PA. Normally I would have no idea what that was but Haven saw it on TV and Kris pulled up the web site for her a couple months before. She has wanted to go for about 4 months now but we weren't sure about her going.

We received 4 tickets to Dutch Wonderland this week and plan to go this coming weekend. Haven is even more excited because baby Stryder will be visiting again and he can ride some rides with her. Should be a lot of fun!

Then I also got an email from Kim that she had a couple passes to the Zoo. Haven has wanted to go to the zoo for a long time. She says she's never been to a zoo but she did go to the San Diego Zoo - she was only 1 1/2 at the time! :) So last night I pulled up the Zoo web site and she watched the Peguin cam for about 45 minutes. Talking to the Penguins and asking me about them.

She is more than excited and is making her thank you notes today!

Thank you again Kim and Leslie. We appreciate everything you do for the children!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad Haven will get to have lots of fun. I can't wait to hear how she likes Dutch Wonderland.

    I love the penguins too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Havey I have no idea what Dutch Wonderland is; I asume an amustment park; all of us in Ohio and Illinois hope you have a lot of fun. Wish I could be with all of you. G-Gma still not feeling well so I have been trying to take care of her. I am not fond of a Zoo but sure you will have a great time; I went with Mommy a few times. Havey take care of baby Styder we cannot have anything happening to a BATEMAN. Love, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOT FAIR:( I want to bowl. I can no longer stand in a regular Bowling Alley but can use the wii.
    NOW I AM SAD.

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...