Saturday, March 8, 2008

Stryder visits / Easter Egg time

Everyone came out to visit today. Dusty and Mike came to see Grandma and Katie and Stryder drove out from the Frederick area.

Everyone doing puzzles. Haven loves to do puzzles.

It was also Mike's birthday. So we had some cake and some presents to play with.

You can see how beautiful the day was. Haven and Stryder were outside playing just a few minutes before. The weather can change so fast.

We colored some eggs today. I'm sure we'll do it again before Easter but Haven has been begging to color eggs.

Dusty helping Haven make her eggs.

We had a lot of fun today. We started with 18 eggs and 2 didn't make it. But she had a lot to color.

Haven had so much fun making eggs. She loves to create and make everything.

Stryder watches his big cousin - I didn't need egg color on the walls so we kept him away!

My dad tries to get creative and this is a close up of the sprinkled eggs

Stryder heads to Grandpa's.....his raincoat is sooooo cute!

Uncle Kris takes him over to Grandpa's. The backyard is pretty much a swamp right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...