Sunday, March 23, 2008

Boardwalk and Lighthouse

My mom, dad, grandma, and I took Haven down to HdG boardwalk and headed out to the lighthouse on Sunday. We had lots of fun just walking and looking at ducks and geese. Haven loves it here.


As Tovie got in trouble for being bad recently Haven has started taking care of a new animal. His name, yes she made it up, White Buns Magilicutty. The first time I heard his name was while she was on the phone with my aunt Candy. I could not stop laughing - she says it so clear and perfect.
She and grandpa for some reason also stand and walk the same. It's so funny to me.


Just checking out the ducks!
She is so beautiful! I love this picture.


Her favorite duck.


Great grandma on the other side of the boardwalk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...