Tuesday, March 11, 2008

How are we?

Well I get a lot of emails and I thought I'd share a few as we are very grateful for everyone's thoughts and prayers. Kris and I are very exhausted and probably looking a bit worn! We're keeping up with it tho and trying to keep ourselves healthy. Below are a few of the emails we've received, not to mention the cards and gifts to Haven. We thank everyone so much.


Dear Misty,
I love the colorful picture of you & Haven & the Easter eggs!!! You both have such beautiful smiles! And, thank you so much for the video clip of Haven & Tovie!! A video is like a mini visit, especially since we are so far away . Thinking of you guys every day. Keep in touch! Love & hugs, Dottie


We keep up with you all on the Blog. Thanks for keeping that up, I really appreciate it.
Take care,
Love,
Martha

Thank you Misty & Kris HAVEN is always in my prayers . Thanks for the update. GOD BLESS,and take care .MUCH LOVE GG. -- Grandma Bist

Hey Guys,

This is Cousin Bill in California. I just wanted to let you know that we are praying and keeping you in the forefront of our minds all the time. I don’t know the outcome of today yet but I feel that it’s going to be very positive. We love you Bill, Stephanie, and Amelia


Misty! I can’t believe all of this. I knew she was going thru a lot including surgery but when you put it all on paper it just seems so unreal. I can’t imagine any of it. You’re so strong thru your words. You would have to be a strong individual to go thru what your going thru. There is a saying what doesn’t kill us will make us stronger. -- Hayley Kegley


Poor little Haven!! She is so brave to be going through all of this. You all are always in my thoughts! Let's hurry and get past this and get on with life!!! I love you all and miss you tons! --AliKat

Hi Guys this is Alan and Kayvron (Jeannie's brother) just wanted to let you know our thoughts and prayers are with you each day as are those of our family members. We do believe all will work for the best.

Hey there everyone, Just checking in to see how you are doing. I am really glad that surgery went well. I am sorry that I couldn't come up to see Haven when I was at the hospital. I was in clinicals for school. Dr. Cooper and I are thinking about you all and just wanted to touch base with you. Call us if there is anything that we can do.Give Haven a BIG SQUEEZE!!!!! Dawn -- Haven's pediatric nurse

Thanks for the updates and the photos. Haven is such a beautiful angel. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all.
Lani & Jay Eakle

I just finished reading the email and blog -- and my head is reeling. How do you absorb and understand it all? It's overwhelming -- and then some! What a brave little girl -- and family! All of you are in our thoughts and prayers -- Hugs, Tommie Sue

Hi this is Teri from Tustin Preschool. I'm so sorry to hear about Haven. My girls and I will be praying for her. If you ever need anything please contact me. -- Teri - Haven's old teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...