Sunday, March 30, 2008

Chuckys

So before Haven starts all of her medication my Dad has been begging to go to Chucky E Cheese. We went last Thursday and I was worried Haven would be scared and not play. She surprised me. While I stayed with my mom and grandma at the Skee Ball for 2 hours she went around with my dad and Kris.

My grandma's favorite game. She was on there with my mom and I for hours!

This has to be after the 1st hour. I was so tired near the end and it felt like I had done hundreds of sit-ups! I won the jackpot one time for getting over 500 points! :)

Since I never left skee ball I'm not really sure what games Haven played but she stayed with Kris and my dad all night. She had a blast. Never got scared but wouldn't give Chucky a hug.

She never looked at the camera for any pictures.

Putting the tickets in.

2 hours later and 3 adults that never left skee ball we had almost 1300 tickets. She got a bunch of trinket things and more junk to fill her backpack but I had fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...