Sunday, March 30, 2008

Ohio



Haven, Grandpa and I took Great Grandma back to Ohio this weekend. We weren't supposed to leave until before dawn on Saturday morning but I was so irritated by phone calls on Friday. Probably 8 calls in 45 minutes from my father that I left work at 3pm and got home and packed by 4:30 and in the car by 5:15. I was set to induce pain on my father for the phone calls! :) The drive was long and dark and my grandma brought comic relief....or at least we used her for our comic relief.

We arrived in to Ohio around 3:30 am and woke up around 9am. I did not know everyone was going to have a cake for my birthday. I've kinda forgotten about my birthday this year - 33 isn't that necessary of a celebration anyway! ;)

My aunt has always called me lizard lips. So how fitting to have a lizard cake!

Waiting for someone to cut the cake! It was yummy too!

Deanna and Ashley. I haven't seen Deanna since Ashley was about 18 months. I remember her telling me "don't rush to have kids". Ashley is so adorable. And I enjoyed the political fight that engulfed the house within a matter of minutes. Reminds me of those memorable family moments! :) ha ha ha. Thanks Deanna and Nikki - it was fun to watch you two go at it!

Me, Deanna, and Tasha (nikki). All 3 of us in the same room smiling. We shared many memories with the family of our deviant behavior in High School and College times! :) It's so nice to be older and able to divulge the truth of the 3 girls they thought were so sweet and never did anything sneaky! Oh yea, Dad you really do suck at taking photos - I'll show you how to work the camera when I see you again.

My girl b-laxing in the car on the way back home from Ohio. We left at 3:30 pm and got back home around 1:30 am. Haven and I have literally slept all day and not gotten off the couches! I love those kind of Sundays. Ashley - thank you for the bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...