Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

Oh the bunny. Well she finally sat on his lap for the first time ever last week. So of course he has to bring her lots of goodies.


Other than the bunny's basket she received a basket from Grandma and Grandpa Virginia (left) and some Easter stuff from Grandpa Beard-off and Grandma Sing. The bunny dances and sings - I got to hear that all morning.


Yes.....he even brought candy.


Her bunny from G&G Virginia


Her playdoh bunny stuff from G&G in Utah! PS: She played with this for about 1 1/2 hours last night. Wouldn't go to bed. We got her playdoh last year and she wouldn't touch it. I was very surprised.


Bunny stuff from G&G B Honey's (my mom and dad)


Out back with Gpa B Honey - they were shooting that string stuff at each other and blowing bubbles all morning.


My dad was hit bad. Yes I helped her!


Haven was so mad about this. I thought it was cute!


After playing she got a bath and just had to have her new PJ's on from G&G in Utah. So she went to Easter dinner in this new outfit.


My friend Hayley gave a huge collection of Boyd Bears to Haven. I have them set up in her room against the pink wall. They are sooooo adorable! Thank you Hayley!


Cute little chairs that came with the bears. Oh they're so adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...