We have had an insane few months...but updates to come. Haven is doing well! If you've been on my facebook you have been kept up to date in our world...but we have lots of friends out there we want to give some shout outs to as well!
Love to all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ROHHAD in Ireland
I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child...
-
I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child...
-
A short update until tomorrow - as we were admitted to the hospital but luckily my phone has Internet!! Haven did very well through surgery!...
Hi, Misty!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to read the updates! Please tell Haven that I said hello to her.
With prayers & best wishes,
Wylene