Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Beautiful East Coast Driving

 One of our favorite places in PA - Codorus State Park

 Awesome house on the little river

 Love it!

 My artist daughter took a bunch of pictures - I really love this one

 Teaching Deezy to swim....didn't work very well

 Baby not a fan of the water at all

Rolling hills of Maryland

 Love the roads that are covered in trees

 Cute old cottages being restored in MD

 
 Deezy chasing geese at a park in MD

 Haven's favorite restaurant....I never stepped inside and was afraid to eat the food!

 Beautiful house on the bay about 2 miles from our house






Not a cool house in Havre De Grace.....seriously.



Our favorite shooting range.....

 After a while of driving we started noticing that MOST of Maryland was turning into this....no trees and lots of equipment.....






It really is too sad.  We took a lot of these to compare what it will be like in 5 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...