Monday, February 27, 2012

Lazy Spring days

Ahhhhhhhhhh....the lazy days of Spring with my fuzzy sister Deezy.  She instantly loved me.


I love going to Grandma B-Honey's house.  We sit out on the porch and relax.


Hanging out in daddy's arms.....best place to sit in the entire house!


 In May my grandparents from Virginia came to visit me.  We had so much fun.  I'm only a few weeks old here.

 Here I am with both sisters.  Haven loved to hold me and of course Deez had to be right next to us.


 My favorite way to sleep.....arms up!


Me and my Haven.  She takes such good care of me.  She is an amazing sister...I'm glad I have her to love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...