Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Atlantic City, New Jersey

 We took a trip to Atlantic City with Grandma and Grandpa.  Since daddy and Haven had never been there we wanted to let them see what it was like!  All I could remember from college days was the mall.  Which has changed drastically!

As you can see, one munchkin was excited to go!

 Hitting the beach was not an easy task with a stroller....so after getting stuck a little bit we turned around and headed back to the boardwalk!

 My Haven hanging out on the boardwalk.  It was a very hot day!

 A store called "SUGAR"....and it was all about sugar.  Not the best store for a ROHHAD child! ;)

 The biggest box of NERDS we've ever seen!

 After a change of clothes we're back in business!

 The shore view from inside the mall.

 East or West --- I'll take an East Coast beach any day over a rocky, sharp drop off West Coast ocean!

 Inside the mall they have seating area overlooking the ocean that make you feel like you are sitting on the beach!  It was a very cool change from when I was there last.

 One of the fountains you overlook on the upper level

 Haven hanging at the desert oasis inside the mall.  We had a lot of fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...