Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow never ends

While I was in Honduras I got photos and updates on the weather back home. We were hit with our 2nd blizzard in a week. This is a picture of baby Deez after playing in the snow. I've never know a dog to love snow as much as she does. She had huge ice balls on her body. She of course was warmed up and snuggled in blankets for a long time. Haven does not like the snow and won't go out in it.

This was the back deck yesterday. When I'm home I shovel the entire deck but this was a really heavy wet snow that turned to ice almost immediately. I can barely shovel it now and do a little at a time. This was on top of the almost 3 feet we got 4 days before. So far MD has about 65 inches total for the season.....with rumor of more Tuesday!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Princess Haven!

    Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

    I can't believe all the snow you have! We had about three inches of snow Saturday. Adam, Lane and their mom built a snowman and sledded some. The snowman is still there, but most of the snow has melted. It's suppose to snow about an inch tonight. I hope it doesn't! I'm wishing for Spring more and more each day.

    Keeping you and your parents in prayer.

    Bye for now!

    With love & prayers,
    Wylene

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE DOGGIE:) HATE SNOW; WE ARE HAVING IT ABOUT EVERY OTHER DAY. I HAVE A COUPLE OF BOYS ON A FOUR WHEELER CLEAN THE DRIVE; IT IS GETTING EXPENSIVE:( WE DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING CLOSE TO YOU. I FEEL AT THIS POINT ANY AMOUNT SUCKS!
    aunt c.

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...