Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 1 - Make-A-Wish trip - Give Kids The World Village

Thank you to Give Kids The World Village for our wonderful stay and feeding us! We had a great time and never once thought about doctors and hospitals!



Haven and dad in front of the Magic Castle



Haven played at the castle for quite a while. I had to go to orientation and it took over an hour. But she made sure to use her time wisely!


She made her star wish and the fairy put it on the ceiling for eternity!


Then she did puzzles with the volunteers



She went to the spa in the castle and got a gorgeous mermaid tattoo, her nails done and her make-up done



Mrs. Clayton during dinner the first night!


Hanging with Mayor Clayton during breakfast!


This was actually the last day but I wanted to show that she finally got her ice cream in a cone!






No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...