Monday, February 1, 2010

I know everyone is anxiously awaiting Haven's adventure in Florida. We didn't have internet at the villiage so I was not able to update. However, Haven is going through her photos today and picking her favorites to go on her site tonight. The rest of the photos will be on Haven's FLICKR site. So we will have updates!

We are back home now and even though they told me Haven wouldn't lose a tooth until about age 7 it seems that we will be receiving a visit from the tooth fairy any day now!

Deez is also about to lose 2 of her teeth. The babies are growing up! :)

1 comment:

  1. can't wait to see the pictures of Haven on her Make A Wish trip.

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...