Wednesday, December 23, 2009

WOW --- THANK YOU

We want to thank a lot of people for all the help and support they have given to us and Miss Haven this year. It's been a rough year and my only wish is that 2010 is not have has hard as this year!

THANK YOU MATT'S HELPERS FOUNDATION - They have sent us gas cards and gifts throughout the year. Then for Christmas they sent Haven a very nice gift of $500. This was put in her bank account and is being saved for her trip to Disney for Make-A-Wish!

Thank you too all of my friends who have helped take care of Haven this year and those who gave her little gifts to keep busy:

Emily Keener
OUTDOOR DEPT at UA! Seriously - you guys are amazing!
Ely Family - Love to all of you and congrats on your soon to be baby Ely!
Bowman Family - thank you very much
On Field Team at UA - thank you for all the support you gave to me to help take care of my baby
Tom Ament AND Crew in AZ - thank you for holding the fundraiser for our little girl...you guys ROCK!
Byrom Family - there is too much to list but you know we love you guys!
Vicki and Glen - thank you so much. You are always in my mind!

Thank you to all of our family and friends. We appreciate everything you can do for her and for most of all, loving her.

Thank you so much for always reading and learning about our baby and the words of encouragement.

ROHHAD MOM's: you know you are all amazing an dthank you for always sharing information with me and keeping me updated about your child.

To the ROHHAD Angels - my thoughts are always with you and I know you are watching over our babies. Thank you for being part of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...