Wednesday, December 23, 2009

White Christmas

We're definitely enjoying a white Christmas in Maryland....

This was the backyard. I had to shovel a walkway to Grandma and Grandpa's.


Front yard - couldn't believe our neighbor parked in her yard!

The back yard

Complete ice rink - thank you Mr. Snowplow for not putting any salt down and still 4 days later it looks the same!

I haven't seen this much snow since 1996 - when there were 3 blizzards in a row. That was the year I moved to CA!

Due to the snow Grandma and Grandpa Virginia were not able to visit. Haven was a little upset but I told her that Grandma and Grandpa would come the weekend before her birthday to see her.

Baby Stryder and Aunt Katie are coming to stay the night tonight and will have Christmas with us tomorrow. We're having a Korean Christmas - yummy food! This was an overwhelming vote and I can't wait to have some Bool Go Gi!




No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...