Monday, December 14, 2009

Cancer Warriors - Thank you Rachel


I want to send a huge thank you to Rachel Graham for including our princess in the latest Cancer Warriors video below. She is an amazing woman helping families share their story. I met her on facebook and it is great to see these kids and see their story through photos.


Our dear friend Jessica Magnus is also featured in the video! We love you Stana and Jessie! Please check out the video and if you are on Facebook please become a friend of Rachel Graham and learn about our children. If you do look her up the profile picture is the ribbon above!

Thank you again Rachel.



No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...