Thursday, December 10, 2009

Preparing for Winter


Haven and Nikki playing in the snow last Saturday! Nikki loved it. She kept wanting to go out there and she would run and run. Bite at the snow. Then when it turned to ice she loved it even more! She would bite the ice and it would slide away...then she'd chase after it! She just loves it.



What she doesn't love....is rain! She really doesn't like the rain and makes me stand out there with her. So Haven got her a little jacket to wear. It's a bit small but she was a little ok with it. She didn't freak out as much as I thought she would. Isn't she cute!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...