Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas preparations!!!

Well...it took us about 2 weeks to get the tree up. It's not the easiest thing to do when you have only one leg! Guess what - 4 more days and the pin comes out! But on to other news - we got the tree up and then we got the banister covered in snow garland.

Every year Haven loves to put up the Christmas cards she gets from everyone. She had a lot of fun putting these up.

We got a box of presents from Grandma Sing and Grandpa Beard-Off. Which made our tree look more at home! One of Haven's new friend's, Marilyn, sent her a Christmas present so that went under the tree too. Baby Stryder is coming over for Christmas - I'm sure he's going to love the puppy.

Grandma and Grandpa Virginia are coming to spend the weekend with her on the 19th. I'm sure they'll be baking and everything. She is very excited that they are coming! I'm hopefully to get away for a few hours to do some Christmas shopping! HINT HINT!!!

2 comments:

  1. My name is carlos and I'm from Santiago, Chile. From this distant land you
    I wish much strength and encouragement, I hope you have a very merry Christmas!

    Greetings
    Carlos :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Haven!

    Loved all the new photos of you and Nikki. Hope the two of you have lots of fun together.

    Praying for a very blessed Christmas and New Year for you and your parents.

    Bye for now,

    With love and prayers,

    Wylene

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...