Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dentist

Haven did extremely well at the dentist today. So much better than I thought should would ever do. I expected her to be telling the dentist what to do and how to do it. I knew she'd hold the dentists hands while she worked on her teeth. She even did the x-rays with no problems! I was amazed.

NO CAVITIES! I was worried since we hadn't gone with all this chemo, no vitamins, and no milk for a year. BUT Haven NEVER has candy or junk food so I'm very sure that helped! Dentist said her teeth looked great. We are missing one baby tooth in the lower front but all adult teeth are in place perfectly underneath so there is no worry there.

She was covered in stickers that she won for completing each step of the process perfectly. Check out her hair - she is getting very tight curls underneath. Looks just like her dad's hair. So beautiful. Can you tell I just love her to death? :)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Haven, sounds like you did a great job at your dentist appointment.

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...