Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pulmonary Doctor Visit

After my trips I took Haven in to see Pulmonary.  We reviewed all of her sleep issues - seems to be the biggest issues she has right now.  She has been sleep walking and even coming all the way down the hall to our room looking for us.

I really liked the Pulmonary doctor - he listened to me and he already knew about ROHHAD and it's issues.  We'll see if he stays on the good list.

We have a sleep study scheduled for December - had to wait until after my next travel adventure.  Then we will meet with him again in January.  I'm going to have to find out when that was exactly - I have another trip planned from Central America during that month.

Once we get any results I will let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...