Sunday, November 10, 2013

New Hospital for Labs

After a massive confusion at Haven's "close" hospital to get her lab work and port flushes done we were moved to another hospital.  I found out it was all miscommunication but we ended up liking this hospital better anyway.


Instantly Haven was very happy with this hospital and room.  This is where they get all their infusions done and now we are looking to change to this hospital from Primary.  


She also really liked the nurse because the nurse had a port too.  She had an instant connection to this nurse since she had undergone chemo and stuff that Haven has gone through.

We are hoping to move.  I take her back on the 16th of November for labs for Immunology and her flush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...