Monday, November 8, 2010

Pumpkin Time



This year instead since Haven was finally home for October and able to get outside we decided to go to a local farm- Applewood Farm - for our pumpkin instead of me just going to Walmart really quick to get a pumpkin.

Yea west coast is nice for it's weather but it has nothing on the Fall season of the east coast!


Miss Haven at the petting zoo at the farm.

She led us through a huge corn maze on the farm. She is very good at directions!

Well.....except for this dead end! :)


Finally found the end of the maze!

Miss Haven scouted around to find the best pumpkin and ended up bringing home a huge 25 pounder!

We are also heading back to pick out our Christmas tree at this farm....this will be our first real tree and my first time cutting down our own tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...