Monday, November 8, 2010

Endocrine Visit - October 11th

Well...I'm a bit behind but we've been very busy I assure you!

Miss Haven went in for her Endocrine visit on October 11th. I had already emailed her doctor that I was concerned about her height but for the first time in almost 5 years that was my ONLY concern at this point.

He checked her over and went through all her records to compare height, weight, and BMI......

DOCTOR - VERY HAPPY

He is very happy with how Haven is doing and where she is right now. She is still growing just slowly and her BMI has gone down a lot since he saw her 7 months ago. He was very happy with how her personality has changed.

We will still continue to monitor all of her levels and see her doctor every six months but this was a great visit!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...