Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Make A Child Smile - SOPHIA

This is our beautiful friend Sophia. We met Sophia shortly after Haven was diagnosed with ROHHAD and Ganglioneuroblastoma Cancer.

Sophia also has ROHHAD. She is supported by numerous medications each day and can barely make it in to school 2 - 3 days a week with all the doctor appointments she has.

Her mother, Maureen, has helped us out so much with Haven and my sanity that I want to help her daughter experience the joy Haven has had from Make A Child Smile. It's an awesome organization.

PLEASE SEND SOPHIA A NOTE TO LET HER KNOW YOU HEAR HER STORY AND YOU ARE THINKING AND PRAYING FOR HER.

She is truly an angel.

To get Sophia's story and address you can click her picture, click the Make A Child Smile link, or CLICK HERE!





We love you Sophia!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...