Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Holiday Photos

Well it seems we can't ever get everyone together for a photo but Haven loves to get her photos done. She is so awesome too....I really put her to the test on these. The woman that took the photos at sears had no idea what poses to do so I took over and did what I wanted. Haven did a few too.

These are some of what we didn't buy but wanted to share.

Miss Haven wanted to do this one....she loves the photos where she doesn't look at the camera...so dramatic!

Always need a good up close photo


I thought we'd like this background but I wasn't a fan of the glare on the ground so we chose not to get this one.

I always love these...black background and Haven looking up


We're excited for the holidays this year.

2 comments:

  1. that girl of yours is looking fabulous, but I always did have a soft spot for a girl with freckles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Haven!

    Wow! You are so beautiful in your pretty black dress!

    Have a nice day!

    With love & prayers,

    Wylene

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...