Monday, November 8, 2010

Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire

Just throwing this in there...this house is only about 5 miles from us...I really want it!

More scenic driving on our way to Pennsylvania for the day.

1 1/2 hours later we arrive!

Miss Haven wanted to take these photos....she loved all the pumpkins and the colors of Fall.

I love my girl!

The PA Ren Faire was definitely different than Maryland but then it was the same as well. I loved actually going there when they are ready for Halloween - they even did trick or treating.

Haven was very excited to donate money to the Royal Hound.

Learning the crossbow! She actually did a very good job - 3 out of 5 cans were hit.

The blue eyes get me every time!

We really had fun visiting a new Ren Faire....however, all in all......I think we agreed that we liked the MD faire better (except for the bathrooms!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...