Thursday, June 5, 2008

Big Week

Kris took Haven to the hospital yesterday for her chemo. They were
here from 9am until 6 pm last night. Haven slept most of the day as the
medicine wiped her out. Then she told me her Grandma friend came and
played with her and it was the most fun she's had. She fell asleep last
night around 7 pm and other than yelling in her sleep she made it
through the entire night.

Blood pressure remins 112/65 and weight is 58lbs. Kris is doing very
well keeping her diet in check. He even started himself on it 3 weeks
ago and has lost about 8 lbs. I'm just starting a diet my friend
Namrita has put together for me.

I'm at the hospital with her today. We have another round of chemo and
tomorrow will be the MRI. Haven is worn out. She refuses to
acknowledge that she's tired. She is asleep sitting up. She won't let
me lay her down. She won in a bingo game yesterday at JH. They gave me
her prize today. She was very happy.

I can't wait to get her home later this afternoon. The meds shouldn't
make her sick until this weekend. Which I'm a bit nervous about the
MRI. We have to be there at 10am and actual MRI starts at 11am.

Talk soon
Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...