Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Keto House


I know there are lots of keto houses out there....we're one. Well....mostly one. 

Haven is die hard keto.  She knows how many carbs or sugars are in every ingredient. 🤓 

Kris is 95% keto....he had a quesadilla in Arizona while hunting. 🤫 So back to fasting for his cheat day. 

I eat whatever I can swallow - esophageal dilation did NOT work. Waste of $500!  

Rohnin doesn't like meat....she may have been switched at birth. 🤷‍♀️

Weston is extremely picky but definitely loves smoked meat. 👍

The photo above is my cheat way to make "keto" pizza for Haven and Kris.  I really get tired of making sure I've got a great dinner planned. Especially when everyone eats something different. 

First I buy a Quest pizza crust....then add lots of protein and usually spinach. This one was onions, cheese, Klamata olives, garlic, and boar 🐗.  I love this because it allows my keto eaters to have pizza on Saturday when the two little ones have Domino's. Of course, Rohnin is cheese only and Weston is pepperoni. So it's two pizzas.  🤣

Anyone else have quick cheat keto recipes?  I'm in need!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...