Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Ready to party!!!

We are ready to party this weekend! Haven and I have been cleaning each day and today she vacuumed the entire upstairs. She is so ready to have her parties. After cleaning she and Deez decided to take a rest. They looked so adorable together I had to snap a photo! I'm not sure what they are going to do without each other next week!


During the cleaning frenzy I found a bag of blonde hair.....couldn't figure out where the hair came from. Then I found the doll. I asked Haven what happened her reply was "I wanted to cut her hair so she could be beautiful like me"

You guessed it.....I couldn't get upset. I had to giggle. She had even put a ribbon in the doll's hair. So cute....I just love her!


1 comment:

  1. Hi, Haven!

    Wishing you a great time at all your parties. I'm looking forward to seeing lots of photos.

    Bye for now!

    With love & prayers,

    Wylene

    ReplyDelete

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...