Sunday, January 24, 2010

Make-A-Wish Party

Miss Haven was dressed for the party. Looking beautiful in her polka dot dress and pixie hair. She was just the cutest girl I've ever seen!

Sandy and Lori came to bring her wish supplies and with it came a beautiful princess bear - complete with dress and high heels.

She also got a backpack full of goodies for the plane like art supplies (triangle crayons so they don't roll), snacks for the plane and markers that only write on the special book! Perfect!

Lori, Haven, Sandy and of course, Princess Bear. THANK YOU MAKE-A-WISH and THANK YOU LORI AND SANDY. We can't thank you enough! We are packed and ready for DISNEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...