Friday, August 14, 2009

Feeding the ducks

We've been trying to get Haven out walking 30 minutes each night. Last Friday we took her out to feed the ducks in the bay and to play "I SPY".

The ducks go crazy down there - we'll start with 2 or 3 and all of the sudden we have 50 ducks quacking at her. She just loves it. She sits and names each one and yells at them if they aren't nice to each other. Her throwing is getting much better since working with her weighted balls. She is able to throw the bread out farther now.



While feeding ducks we also count how many doggies we see. She doesn't get to pet them or anything but she does stop to talk to them and ask if they are having a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...