Thursday, August 6, 2009

Beautiful girl

We did our nightly walk the other night and Dressy came along. Haven loves to walk on the boardwalk and check out the dogs and ducks. We try to get her to walk for about 30 minutes but out of all of her exercises this seems to be the hardest. She gets really tired after about 5 minutes and her hip starts to bug her.

Well it seems that I haven't updated in a while - I've just been so tired at night and I have had more computer issues than normal.

Let's see - here is what we have so far:

  • Haven has lost 2 pounds in the past 2 1/2 weeks
  • We still are not clear of the C. Diff - she will have another test done tomorrow
  • Blood pressure has slowly been creeping back up over the past few weeks - we are doing multiple checks each day and doctor will discuss with Kris tomorrow
  • Pediatrician called about some notes she has read in Haven's files about her hip - we have been referred back to Orthopedics for a scan of her left hip to ensure it is developing properly
I know we haven't been calling or anything and I have 148 emails in my inbox that I haven't gotten back to we've just been so exhausted trying to make everything work.

Even with all of this Haven is doing pretty well. The other day she was singing this song about "easy living". I asked her what the song was and she told me it's about the stuff she's gonna do when it's easy living because all the doctors are not easy. I can't wait for that day either!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...