Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Photos

Here are a few pictures from Trick or Treat night. Haven and Stryder ran around the housing area on base for about 1 1/2 hours! It was so cute. When we got to the 2nd street Haven looked up at me and said: "Mom, I can't believe I'm trick or treating!" She was so excited.


The Renaissance Princess and the Pirate


Haven took very good care of Baby Stryder. She reminded him that she was his big sister and he had to listen to her. She doesn't quite understand the cousin vs. sister yet!


Stryder was not a fan of this house! Haven just wanted candy!

Haven did all the knocking on the doors. She said Stryder was too little to do it.

This was the last house after 4 blocks of candy!


Saturday was around 70 degrees so we all went out and played with lots of silly string. Of course, my dad likes to get my hair covered in it. I wasn't happy!


Stryder really didn't like the silly string at all.

My beautiful angel

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...