Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Grandma Virginia comes to visit

Grandma Virginia came to visit with us and Haven (mostly Haven) for a couple of weeks in February. They always have so much fun. It seems as though Mom is the only person that can handle doing books and learning for more than 12 hours straight!

More and more learning!

Grandma and Haven made pumpkin muffins one night. They were DELICIOUS!

Haven had a blast making these - I had a blast eating them!

So cute!

Yes....I painted another room. But it didn't stay like this!




































Tovie received a few presents today. He was a good boy and learned how to go potty by himself and learned his numbers. :)



















Big kisses



















Grandma and Grandpa Virginia!





This is the other present for Tovie. It is a very cool stroller that also gets Miss Haven out walking with him. He just loves it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...