Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Endocrine

So we have a new Endocrine doctor.  I'm becoming a pro at new doctors.  She has worked with a ROHHAD child and understands the ins and outs.  I have all of Haven's latest labs printed out.  Her last Endo doctor wanted to get her on Growth Hormone shots immediately as she is seriously low.  So I will bring all of these labs with me and hopefully have a great discussion.

We hope to get on a good routine with this Endo doctor and hope Haven likes her.  We are also waiting on Pulmonary to call.  This is just because we haven't had a sleep study in two years and it's time for another one just to get a base line reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...