Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Catching up on Haven

I feel like I never have time to write in her blog anymore and it's always a catching up thing....with three kids it's a bit harder.  Now that the other two are becoming more independent I think I can start diving back in to this! :)


Here are some photos of our last couple of months:

 Miss Haven with her grandma in Virginia.  She practically moved in with Grandma and Grandpa for about 9 months and had an amazing time learning and growing.  She started a no sugar diet and has lost almost 25 lbs now.

 Haven at the hospital working on crafts while waiting to get her IVIG infusion.


 The hospital staff fell in love with her and decorated her face and took photos for their paper.


All decorated up


As usual Haven does her own blood withdrawals before starting IVIG



I honestly can't remember when Haven had an Easter egg hunt and was able to do anything on Easter.  Thank you to Grandma and Grandpa for taking her out!

 Hanging out in Maryland visiting Grandma and Grandpa there.  We had a great time watching movies and hanging out.


A beautiful smile while getting IVIG treatments in April 2013.  


You can see from this photo that Haven has lost a lot of weight.  She just looks amazing but more important is that she has more energy and is actually sleeping much better.



Miss Rohnin protecting and watching over her sister while the nurse takes her vitals


 And then there are the babies.......this was in April.  They are really growing up.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...