Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Grandma and Grandpa Virginia visit!!!


In May Grandma and Grandpa came to visit from Virginia. Of course there is always lots and lots of reading to do. Haven will read for hours non-stop.

Grandma and Grandpa set up a date for them and Haven over the weekend. They got dressed up in their best outfits
and headed to a tea part at Tea by Two. Of course Haven was overly excited. She has been wanting to dress up in a beautiful dress. This was given to her by another ROHHAD family in Canada. So what a perfect time to wear it.

Eating her scone and drinking her Princess Catherine tea....which by the way she and Grandma got me my own bag of! :) Thank you

Grandma, Haven, and Grandpa enjoying their tea and scones.

After their amazing tea party they headed over to a Paint Your Own Pottery place and Haven created her very own tea cup and saucer.

She worked hard on it for a couple of hours.

Then she dried the paint and we had to wait 4 days before picking it up as it had to be cooked.

Here is the final product.....very nice if I can say so!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...