Friday, May 6, 2011

Keeping busy

Well as many of you know we have been OVERLOADED and busy......I'm so happy it's spring finally. Other than all the ticks - which I can't understand why it's so bad this year - we're enjoying the outdoors. My only issue is the ticks - we live in critter country!

We found a new park to play in over in Elk Neck forest. Deez had a blast running through the woods and playing. She loves to just run.....she is great at staying close to us though and when we call her she is right back at our heels.

Haven and her dad went out on this little lake and found a very cool beaver dam. Haven was so excited because she'd never seen one before.

My girl hanging out at the lake. Such a beautiful day we didn't want to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...