Monday, May 16, 2011

Box Tops



First we want to thank EVERYONE that sent Haven box tops for school! She was able to take in 129 box tops - which put her class in first place WINNING the Box Tops trophy for the month of April. Her teacher was named Box Top Princess and given a tiara to wear. Total for her class was around 720 and the next class was in the 500's! So Haven's really pushed them ahead.

BUT we have one more month - well I guess 1/2 month at this point - to get MORE Box Tops!
The box tops for Haven's school are going to build them a new playground - which they desperately need. Right now the kids have to play on the blacktop or back parking lot as the current playground has peeling paint and is in really poor condition.

You can send box tops to:

Fowler House
939-I Beards Hill Road #104
Aberdeen, MD 21001


0

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...