Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Another Angel Welcomed by our ROHHAD Children

In January I told the world about Heather, who after 18 years of searching, was finally diagnosed with ROHHAD after seeing Haven's special on Mystery Diagnosis. On Friday, May 27th, Heather passed away leaving us with a void in our hearts but strength knowing another angel is watching over all of our babies.

We are deeply saddened by the sudden passing of Heather and I will hopefully be able to talk to her mother tomorrow via phone. I have wanted to give them grieving time.

We love you dearly Heather and thank you for letting us know and learn about you.

Always ~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...