Wednesday, May 12, 2010

SCHOOL FUNDRAISER!!

Hi Grandparents and Aunts and Uncles and friends......we have a school fundraiser and even you can join in to help though you live miles and miles away! We're selling candles! This will all go to help Haven's school and activities next year. Orders must be placed by Monday May 17th!

Check out the web site and you can order online and have it go in her name! Web site is: www.abbycandles.com

What's cool is that this isn't like when I was little and you got pencils with erasers for selling....you actually get Walmart gift cards!

If you do order and you do it online - when you go to the checkout screen there is a section to put in the school name and the participants name - Haven Fowler. I made a sample of the screen to show you.





I'm a candle freak so I'm actually happy to not have to push junky candy on anyone!


thanks everyone......

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...