Friday, October 30, 2009

Mason - ROHHAD

Hi Everyone! This is Haven's super friend Mason! He has a major update on his web site. He will begin a similar treatment for ROHHAD that Haven started doing in 2008 which by accident showed positive results with ROHHAD. Which lead us on the trail of treatments she has been doing the past 1 1/2 years.

I would love if everyone could please send some positive thoughts and extra love to Mason. He will begin next week. Please read about him at his site. I will update on him in the Friends Of Haven blog at the side of the page.


Mason's site is: www.caringbridge.com/visit/masonbyrom

We can't wait to see you at Disney Mason!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROHHAD in Ireland

 I received this story in my email today. It still shocks me that my daughter has ROHHAD. It's a horrible disease that destroys a child&...